CNC Machining Operator
$1 to $38000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent CNC Machining Operator career opportunity is at a modern, clean, safe manufacturing facility. The company is growing and the product line is diverse across many industries. A four day workweek is possible. Employees are treated well and tend to stay until they retire.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Setting up, running, adjusting, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing multiple CNC machines
- Tooling and replacing tooling as needed
- Inspecting and measuring parts as needed
- Overseeing quality
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- Three or more years of CNC machining experience at a high volume manufacturer
- Current employment
- A stable job history of three or more years at current and previous employers
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high activity environment.
- A creative, mechanically inclined mindset
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to program CNC machines
- Ability to design tooling
- Ability to work on a surface grinder
- A residence within 30 minutes of Cedarburg
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media