Mortgage Loan Servicing Supervisor
$75000 to $90000 Per Year
Mortgage Operations Supervisor
Job Description Summary
Supervises mortgage Final Documents Collateral Documents Servicing activities and functions. Ensures balance between growth objectives and credit quality objectives of the Bank. Detects problems and develops solutions in a proactive manner. Monitors customer service standards by assisting with operational problem resolution. Manages employees by setting and assessing performance goals and establishing work schedules/priorities. Responsible for ensuring that the Bank complies with required laws and regulations.
Essential Job Functions
•Supervises servicing personnel in the day-to-day functions of Servicing.
•Keeps informed of trends and developments in changing rules/regulations pertaining to both private, insured mortgages, FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, VA and RD.
•Administers all servicing functions within the assigned organization. Ensures that all policies and procedures are aligned with corporate goals and initiatives and comply with regulatory guidelines.
•Ensures that all data is input into the system accurately and timely and that all applications have met regulatory requirements.
•Assists in the development/implementation of customer service standards. Provides written reports on service standards, including turnaround time.
•Keeps informed of rules and regulations as they pertain to RESPA, HMDA, Fair Lending Practices and all compliance regulations.
•Evaluates work flow procedures and implements changes to improve efficiencies. Ensures that all policies and procedures set by business unit are being followed.
•Creates and maintains follow-up procedures. Responsible for overseeing the training of new Servicing Processors to ensure accurate and consistent work flows are communicated. Provides direct back up for subordinates in servicing.
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution
- Typically requires broad job knowledge of technical or operational practices within assigned discipline
- Knowledge of Required Collateral Documents on Real Estate Secured loans
- Legal knowledge of required information on collateral documents
- Agency requirements for collateral documents
- Knowledge of escalation requirements for missing information/documents
- Requires 5-7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media