Senior Construction Estimator
$90000 to $100000 Per Year
Senior Estimator for Southeast regional construction projects.
The Construction Senior Estimator will work independently & within a group to prepare & supervise full-scope estimates for clients in the industrial, manufacturing and private commercial markets.
The Senior Estimator will be responsible for all aspects required to prepare and submit accurate and timely proposal packages and deliverables from the team. They will work with project managers and executive directors along with clients during all stages of the estimate preparation and proposal process reporting to the Director of Preconstruction.
- Full Service Industrial Design-Build General Contractor that has been providing architectural, engineering, construction management, general contracting and start-up services since 1970's
- Operates offices in 3 locations with licenses in over 35 states
- Their Clients include Fortune 500 manufacturing companies, multinational companies and other private clients building Commercial & Industrial Projects.
- Dynamic reputation & an established History of delivering quality services across a multitude of industry niches and structural types.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Longevity and Recession-Proof Tenure
- Incredible control in the Preconstruction Process
- Long-range career growth & advancement
- Competitive & reasonable Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Health Insurance
- STD, LTD, and Life Available
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Optional Life insurance for spouse available
- Bonus Annually
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Holidays / Personal Days
- 10+ years’ experience in (industrial, concrete and/or heavy commercial construction) Estimating
- 3+ years of supervising (or Leading) Estimating Processes in Full Scope Proposals
- Design-Build experience from CD, DD and Client Proposals
- Strong background in Design-Build industry for a General Contractor
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or construction technology
- Proficient with ProEst (preferred) or MC2, On-Screen-Takeoff (OST), Microsoft Office Suite, and other construction software as necessary for this position.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media