Tax Senior Accountant - Work from home - flexible hours!
Top ranked regional CPA firm is searching for talented tax professionals at the Senior level to work in either their Denver, CO, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Riverside, or Irvine, CA offices. We provide a wide range of tax and related consulting services to individual and commercial clients in a variety of industries. Work from home with flexible hours!
We offer a rewarding career path for exceptional and motivated individuals, within a reasonable work / life balance. From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects that will give you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. We offer high base salaries, overtime paid at time and one half for CA employees, relocation and visa assistance, and exceptional opportunities for career growth.
Tax Senior Associates serve as members of various client service teams. Senior Associates must possess strong technical knowledge of corporate and partnership tax planning, consulting and compliance. In addition to the preparation and review of tax returns, Senior Associates participate in the tax planning and consultation process for clients. Senior Associates regularly communicate with clients and managers, maintain strong written and oral presentation skills, conduct research on various client issues, and mentor Staff.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree required; Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree preferred;
- CPA or JD advanced credential preferred;
- At least 2 years relevant work experience with an accounting firm;
- Strong leadership, multitasking and organizational skills;
- Initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to interact with, and gain respect of, all levels of internal and client personnel;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media