My client is an established manufacturer in the chemicals industry with multiple sites across the US and abroad. This position reports to the Site Maintenance Manager of a large, state of the art, non-union facility. This person will be overseeing the reliability department; one of the three maintenance departments at this site with the other two being the in-plant maintenance and I&E departments. This department does inspection, removal, repair, and installation of pumps, compressors, and agitators; they are also responsible for the lubrication and vibration-analysis programs. This person will oversee approximately 25 non-union people which includes maintenance technicians, reliability engineers, and mechanical inspectors. This is a position that not only offers challenging, technically interesting work but also the opportunity for advancement within this site and at other sites with this company. My client is offering a competitive compensation package, relocation assistance, and the opportunity to advance within the company.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years’ maintenance and reliability experience out of any PSM regulated chemical plant
- Non PSM regulated chemicals will be considered
- 3+ years’ supervision over 10+ personnel
- Could include reliability technicians, reliability engineers, or maintenance inspectors
- Must have predictive/preventative maintenance, root cause analysis, rotating equipment, compressors, boilers, heat exchangers
- Pluses would be experience with vibration analysis, oil sampling, and user inspection
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media