We are looking for someone with a passion in healthcare willing to provide professional and caring duties in our patients. The hospital has over 200 beds and 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Sign-on Bonus of $5,500
7p-7a Friday - Sunday Full Time with benefits
- Maintains knowledge of laboratory tests and processes specimens maintaining specimen integrity according to individual test requirements.
- Scope of responsibility may include maintenance of equipment, ability to troubleshoot instrument performance, and display understanding of quality control requirements related to test analysis.
- Must demonstrate ability to keep accurate records, to include release and reporting of test information via the laboratory information system.
- Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology, or Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
- Current certification as a Medical Technologist, Medical Lab Technician or Medical Laboratory Scientist to perform as a generalist.
- Completion of an accredited MT program, MT (ASCP) or equivalent or registry eligible, or have education and experience equivalent to an MT(ASCP).
- Entry level experience in clinical laboratory which may include a hospital based student clinical rotation.
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making, and investigative skills.
- Eligibility to sit for certification exam as Medical Technologist, Medical Lab Technician or Medical Laboratory Scientist to perform as a generalist. Must obtain certification within 1 year of hire date.
Must be able to perform testing in the following specialties; blood bank, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, serology/immunology
Job Type: Full-time
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media