Client Partner - Life Sciences (Hospital Workflow)
- Within Lifesciences/Pharma, creates business strategies to successfully achieve client business goals;
- Acts as an emerging technology advisor within Account Management for Healthcare clients;
- Align with other Account Leaders and Senior Leadership to develop and support strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction
- Drive revenue within the client, as well as accelerate opportunities to influence and sell-through end-to-end services
- Contribute in identifying potential consulting related services to service design, digital practice and software engineering work
- Travel to local client sites and other offices as needed
- P&L Management
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Masters degree in an appropriate field from an accredited university
- Will demonstrate a proven history of practice growth-revenue, people
- At least 10+ years of management consultancy experience consultancy/advisory boutique where you have grown a practice
- More than 10+ years of demonstrated success in developing and growing client relationships in the RTP region. Lead teams which are delivering end-to-end solutions within a management consulting organization or a blend of corporate Healthcare and consulting experience
- Expertise in operating models and technology enabled transformation engagements, business concepts, requirements and managing linkages with technology solutions
- Robust project/program management methodology skills
- Experience in multi-stakeholder change management and full project cycle activities
- savvy Sr Manager with some history of building and budgeting, P&L is a plus
- Specific domain knowledge specializations including media, entertainment and/or communications, High-Tech, Retails ... etc.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media