Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Supervisor
$75000 to $90000 Per Year
Our midsize Northbrook area manufacturing client seeks an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join their growing team.
Outstanding opportunity within a high growth company that offers amazing benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision , 401K (50% match -1st 4%), flex spending, Health Savings Account and competitive and generous PTO.
- Flexible schedule, work/life balance and a strong employee focused culture
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Supervises and coordinates financial, clerical, and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of all financial transactions pertaining to the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions of the company.
· Responsible for all activities in the accounts payable/receivable function
· Ensures timely payments of vendor and customer invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports
· Provides direction to all AP/AR subordinates and continually monitors processes and procedures within the department
· Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, and referring accounts to collection agencies
· Plans and develops work schedules, assigns duties, and reviews work for accuracy, neatness, and conformance to policies
· Oversee month-end close activities as it relates to AR and AP
· Confers with subordinates to resolve procedural problems and tracing sources of error
· Manage cash application making certain all cash receipts are applied properly
· Oversee process of customer credit checks as well as the establishment and managing of credit limits
· Make recommendations to improve quality of AR and AP procedures
· Prepare reports as needed
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND/OR TRAINING
· High School diploma , Associates Degree or above preferred. MS Excel required, prior ERP platform a plus.
· Minimum 5 years A/R , A/P experience with 2 plus years in a lead or supervisory role.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media