Manufacturing Process Improvement Project Engineer
$1 to $86000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Manufacturing Process Improvement Project Engineer career opportunity is at a growing company that is expanding its current casting operations. This is an incredible opportunity to be involved in that expansion. All manufacturing operations are in the United States. Employees enjoy working here and the average employee tenure is 15 to 20 years.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Managing projects from concept through production
- Being responsible for fixturing, tooling, gauging and production routing
- Improving manufacturing processes
- Interacting with a variety of coworkers, management and customers
- Meeting safety and quality requirements
- Working the quality employees to correct issues
- Minimizing manufacturing costs and scrap
The background of the successful candidate will include the following:
- A four year Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering or related related degree
- Three or more years of project engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- One or more years of Solid Modeling experience
- A solid work history
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media