RETA Refrigeration Technician - 2nd shift
- Maintain and repair all equipment to ensure maximum uptime of the equipment. Troubleshoot in a timely manner and be able to requisition parts and services.
- Perform outside maintenance as well as refrigeration maintenance and waste water maintenance.
- Fabrication of parts, welding, electrical, and plumbing as well as the ability to read schematics and diagrams, use testing measure like volt meters, amp meters, lumen meters, rulers, tape measures, squares, tachometers, and gas meters.
- Work on special projects as they arise.
- Maintain personal GMPs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to safely respond to and work with Anhydrous Ammonia on a regular basis.
- At least 2 years of work experience with Anhydrous Ammonia systems
- RETA CIRO Certification.
- Understanding of Evaporators, Compressors, Vessels, Condenser towers, and refrigeration controls,
- Understanding of following SOP’s and PSM regulations.
- Understanding of 480 3 phase power and controls.
- 5S, proactive, CMMS knowledge.
- Team player, self-starter, safety minded.
- Must possess basic computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office.
- Must have intermediate math and intermediate reading skills
- Must be able to identify differences in colors
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media