ERP Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
We are looking for an ERP Analyst who will assist with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in a new SAP Hanna/S4 environment. This candidate must have knowledge of the following modules: Finance, Sales, Customer Management, Supply Chain, Inventory Warehouse, and Production planning.
- Support end user reporting and analysis requirements, for the sales, operations, and executive management teams.
- Implement and support the following SAP S4/Hanna modules: Finance, Sales, Customer Management, Supply Chain, Inventory Warehouse, and Production planning.
- Define user interfaces and functional specifications.
- Verify accuracy of data, and the maintenance and support of the data warehouse.
- Design structure of data in ERP System(s) [FACTS, and SAP].
- Generate and verify accuracy of reports using tools such as FACTS, SAP, BI, BO and excel based tools.
- Maintain ERP DB; data and administration.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in database report writing or related field.
- Strong hands-on Data Base Management experience.
- Experience with MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel), e-mail systems.
- Experience with EDI and SAP, S4 Hanna preferred.
- Project planning to include cost, resource, time and implementation estimates and tracking.
- Understanding of root cause analysis and corrective action means and can inform and update on topic.
ERP Analyst Benefits:
- This position is provided full benefits, and relocation expenses
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media