Quality Assurance Supervisor
Small food manufacturing facility (a little less than 100 employees) is seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to direct 3 QA individuals. This position will lead Quality programs- implementation and ongoing oversight on Safe Quality Foods (SQF) Certification, and its initiatives. This position also requires Quality Control data base management and control over product specifications.
- Develop, monitor, and validate the Sanitation Program
- Supervise Quality Assurance Technicians scheduling, projects and performance.
- Coordinate and oversee the SQF Certification process
- Develop, maintain, validate and help revise annually the HACCP Plan, SQF Code, Gimbal’s SOP and other Quality Program
- Ongoing Food Safety and Quality Program management
- Manage the HACCP system and ensure HACCP programs are effective
- Initiate Food Safety and Quality training as needed
- Manage internal and third party audits to maintain highest standard of Food Safety, Food Quality, and Food Security;
- Initiate internal food safety and quality audits. Participate in customer, 3rd party and regulatory audits.
- Manage corrective action program. Manage incident reports to track deviations and ensure appropriate follow-up and corrective actions.
- College degree PREFERRED - Food Science/ Food technology
- 5years of experience in food processing environment implementing quality and food safety
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media