CNC Programmer and Lathe and Milling Machine Set Up Professional
$1 to $52000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent CNC Programmer and Lathe and Milling Machine Set Up Professional is at a growing metal part manufacturer that went from six employees to 39 employees in the last decade. Employees are never bored here as there is so much variety in the work they do. There is something new to do everyday. Employees enjoy working for the company. This position is available due to growth and opportunities for advancement exist. The company provides a 401K and dental insurance but not health insurance.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Reading engineering drawings
- Programming CNC lathes and milling machines
- Setting up CNC lathes and milling machines
- Assisting with screw machines
- Machine troubleshooting
The background of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Two or more years of CNC machine programming experience
- Two or more years of CNC machine set up experience
- One or more years of experience reading engineering drawings
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media