Flame Retardant Marketing Manager
A leader in the manufacture of different industrial products used in fire retardant applications has a key opportunity available on their corporate product management team for a Marketing Manager. The primary role of the Marketing Manager is to develop business and product strategies within the Fire Retardant markets. This role is universal touching every function within the company leading teams both commercially and technically, both internally and externally. Must have experience in fireproofing and/or firestop industry to be a consideration for this position.
- Manage current product offerings, develop strategies to protect and differentiate current product offerings.
- Ideation of new products to complement current product offerings; this includes line reviews and SKU harmonization/rationalization.
- Lead and manage the complete product development process initiatives.
- A successful candidate will have extensive experience in product management and will have a professional background and significant leadership skills
- Must be able to manage cross-functional teams, as well as have the high proficiency to communicate clearly, professionally and effectively in person, through presentations and email.
- Develop product specifications, timelines and financial model detailing CAPEX, ROI, etc...
- Work in collaboration with sales, engineering, and contractors to develop, ideate and lead the product development process.
- Work in collaboration with marketing to commercialize and launch new product offerings.
- Develop and manage product life cycles.
- Conduct market research and understand strategic positioning.
- Identify areas / products of strength and identify gaps and areas of weakness.
- Evaluate Intellectual Property and identify and execute IP strategies.
- Develop strategic approach to competition.
- Identify areas of strength and weakness
- Based on competition facilitate strategic initiatives.
- Develop new product literature; white papers and sales training material.
- Work in collaboration with marketing to optimize brand position, product position and packaging.
Please reference Job Code 11-30MS when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media