- 6:30am – 4:00pm Sites
- Stakeout – roadway, underground utilities, bridge layout, sidewalks, and building pads.
- Topo – project subsurface layers for payment (topo existing, stripped, and subgrade).
- As-Built – all work performed and create detailed CAD files for review.
- CAD Drafting – create cross sections and plan area drawings for payment.
We send all of our surveyors to training yearly. Mainly to keep up with all of our tech. We have GPS in almost our entire fleet of excavators, dozers, and motor grades. We also employ two advanced imaging dronies for photogrammetry and we have two commercial drone pilots on staff. We use robotic total stations and MM-GPS. This technology gives our surveyors millimeter accuracy with the flexibility of using GPS receivers.
- Topcon and Trimble for machine control.
- CAD – Every surveyor get 1-5 days training a year depending on skill level.
- Agtek – Select surveyors who show the aptitude for modeling will get a week of
- 3D modeling training with an outside consultant.
- Topcon – Training for layout and equipment.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media