Manager of Quality Assurance Quality Control
$1 to $101500 Per Year
This full time, permanent Manager of Quality Assurance Quality Control opportunity is at a construction, agriculture, and automotive component manufacturer that is expected to have annual sales growth of 33%. The career path could lead to a Quality Engineering Manager, Production Manager, or getting more involved in supplier quality. The environment is about getting product out the door while still having an enjoyable workplace.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Creating standards for the quality department
- Managing and motivating quality employees
- Facilitating a team oriented environment
- Facilitating PPAP submissions
- Ensuring quality compliance
- Participating in supplier evaluations
- Facilitating quality improvements
- A engineering, quality or business degree
- Four or more years of Quality Assurance Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Two or more years of experience overseeing other quality employees in a manufacturing environment
- Two or more years of lean, 6Sigma or Kaizen experience in a manufacturing environment
- International Automotive Task Force (IATF) 16949:2016 experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media