Technical Sales Rep, Albany, New York 1473
Our client has an opening for a Technical Sales Representative based in NY. You will be responsible for sales of our client’s line of Density and Concentration instruments as well as their line of Volatility and Consistency measurement instruments. Your territory covers New York (state & city), VT, CT and western MA. Candidates will ideally be located near Albany, NY, but other major cities in the territory are possible.
The base salary range for this position is $64,000/y to $72,000/y and depends on capital equipment sales experience, with specific industry experience preferred. Their commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one and accelerates after reaching goal. All-in compensation will be around $100k. Our client offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, monthly car allowance & mileage reimbursement and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities, developing proposals, and closing business.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment or analytical instruments sales.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in a natural sciences or engineering is preferred
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media