POLYMER EXTRUSION SUPERVISOR
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITIES?
- FIRST SHIFT>
- Right hand man to the plant manager.
- Profitable, Growing industry leader in polymer extruded products.
- Strong Relocation Package.
- Excellent Benefits.
- Career Advancement for people who want to get ahead.
- Excellent stability….non-automotive and company isn’t downsizing all the time.
Rest assured we will hold your information in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE. We will not release your information without your permission, and will never contact your current employer!
Extrusion Supervisor Responsibilities
- Extrusion Supervisors manage all personnel, equipment, grinders and everything else in the extrusion department for your shift.
- Extrusion Supervisors are responsible for training of all personnel in the extrusion department.
- Extrusion Supervisors are very involved in the hiring of new employees in the extrusion department.
- Extrusion Supervisors are involved in the continuous improvement in your area.
Extrusion Supervisor Requirements
- Extrusion Supervisors must have at least 3 years of rigid profile polymer extrusion experience with products such as custom profile, fence, window lineal, decking, railing, siding, pipe, conduit, or similar extruded products.
- Very strong extrusion processing and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Extrusion Supervisors should have three years of supervision experience.
- Extrusion Supervisors need to love to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
Must be qualified to work in the US without sponsorship
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media