Responsibilities: Maintains, repairs, rebuilds and adjusts refrigeration, boiler and compressed air equipment in areas of responsibility by analyzing, calibrating, replacing, repairing or rebuilding all equipment and machinery within established guidelines.
2-4 years of relevant experience including:
- Must have operator certifications CARO and/or CIRO.
- Must be able to read and use dial gauges, micrometers, etc. in the alignment of motors, pumps, etc.
- Experience in ammonia (preferred) or Freon refrigeration, boiler operations and compressed air.
- Must have all required personal tools and have the ability to learn to use and operate hand tools and industrial shop equipment.
- Must be able to work swing shifts.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media