Signal Software Engineer - IT Engineering
Our Client is a premier engineering services company that serves commercial, government, law enforcement, intelligence, and military customers. We provide custom solutions in the areas of RF engineering, analog and digital hardware engineering, audio and video DSP, application and embedded software engineering, and signals and communications analysis. Employee can work in VA, MD or Cary, NC. RELOCATION IS NEGOTIABLE
NC—MUST HAVE TS/SCI
with FS Polygraph Level Security Clearance.
- Develop MATLAB scripts for demodulation of digital modulation schemes
- Signal Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances signal processing software such as detectors, demodulators, and protocol processors.
- Seven years of experience as a Signal Software Engineer or equivalent experience on project with a focus on Radio Frequency (RF) to include experience with Fourier transforms, filtering, communication theory, digital modulation, error control coding, signals analysis tools (WVT, DVT), and digital signal processing (Adaptive beamforming/filtering, demodulation).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Preferred experience with Software defined radio architectures (SCA, REDHAWK, or GNU), commercial wireless standards, geolocation techniques, software configuration management tools (GIT), Python, Eclipse IDE, model-based design (MATLAB), service oriented architecture and LINUX OS
Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, as well as a company matched 401(k) plan.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media