Investment Analyst - CFA
Our client is a Pittsburgh based wealth manager and registered investment advisor. We are seeking an investment analyst/assistant portfolio manager to work on a dynamic team serving upper affluent families and institutions.
The firm offers attractive features to employees:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Team culture and support
- Opportunity to make an impact on the teams and clients future
The successful candidate will report to the firm’s Chief Investment Officer and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring client portfolios to assure that risk exposures are within expected targets and ranges
- Maintenance and enhancement of the firm’s investment and risk models
- Administer external manager selection Research of new investment opportunities – presentation of ideas to the firm’s investment committee
- Trade execution and allocation
- Meet with and communicate the firm’s investment strategies to clients
- Bachelor’s degree required and CFA, MBA strongly preferred
- 5+ plus years’ experience in financial services/investment management
- Expertise with asset allocation across multiple asset classes, including stocks, bonds, mutual and exchange-traded funds
- Some working knowledge of alternative investments and separately managed accounts
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access, and Bloomberg API
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media