Senior Salesforce Analyst
Our client is a well-established Cincinnati icon. They are a leader in their industry and have been headquartered in Cincinnati for 75+ years. They are growing and expanding and looking for IT professionals to help leverage IT as a competitive advantage. This is a mid-sized company where you can make a difference. Great team atmosphere and virtually no turnover.
In our Senior Salesforce Analyst role, you will play a pivotal role in this large scale SalesForce/Sales Cloud implementation. This includes defining and implementing best practices, leading projects, developing relationships and working with stake holders, working with vendors, selecting and implementing a version control system, developing within Field Service Lightning, and more.
This is a permanent position with full benefits including Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support key business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Coordinate with project management resources to drive migration of legacy applications to our Salesforce platform.
- Define and implement best practices
- Help manage ongoing maintenance of the Salesforce environment and conduct long-term improvement efforts to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and work with them to analyze project requirements and current system capabilities.
- Help create applications to interface with Salesforce as needed.
- Act a mentor to other developers and team members on Salesforce development best practices and available functionality.
Requirements and Skills
- Strong people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- At least 3-5 years of Salesforce implementation experience.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present ideas and discussions in larger forums when needed.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Agile Methodology experience preferred.
- Salesforce certifications (Certified Platform Developer 1 or 2, etc.) preferred.
- ITIL experience a plus; ITIL Foundations certified preferred.
- Previous CRM Platform Development preferred.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media