Controls Design Engineer - Automated Systems
Electrical Controls Design Engineer needed for Automated Industrial Fixture company that provides industrial sewing, CNC and moving towards robotic sewing, to automotive, marine, upholstered furniture, footwear, luggage, and apparel industries. Small company with a positive work environment provides growth as they wish to grow an automation department and you could become the leader of this new group!Apply Online
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering
- Motion controls applications experience
- Servo Drive programming and integration
- Proficient in PLC and HMI programming for Industrial Automated Equipment
- Proficient in AutoCAD design
- Robotics applications a plus
- Experience in design of special application fixtures, implementation, testing, and debugging
- Work with existing engineering staff designing/assembling/supporting turn-key automated sewing solutions utilizing servo and stepper driven motion systems
- Health Care, Vision, and Dental offered to all full-time employees and their spouses and children at a 70% employer paid, 30% employee paid premium.
- Group Life and Short term disability for all full-time employees. Life insurance amount 1 times salary.
- Vacation includes annual week shut down after six months service, 2 additional weeks after 1 year of service.
- Holidays Observed as per company calendar annually
- Relocation assistance provided
- NO TRAVEL!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media