- Troubleshoot, repair and install electrical and electronic equipment and instrumentation.
- Configure, scale and validate instrumentation using Laptop Computer, HART communicator, or other appropriate test equipment.
- Restore and modify Allen Bradley (ControlLogix, CompactLogix, PLC-5) PLC programs and verify correct software revisions/editions.
- Maintain programmable logic controller (PLC) backup files using state of the art software and maintain/catalog these backups for support. Interpret electrical and electronic symbols and their functions as they pertain to electrical drawings/schematics.
- Read, interpret, and update Allen Bradley PLC ladder programs, connect Laptop Computer to PLC via network protocols (serial, DH485, DH+, E-net, C-net, D-net, RS-485, RS-232, etc.).
- Read, interpret and update electrical blueprints, schematics and flow diagrams.
- Perform associated mechanical repair and installations as required and assist mechanics with fault isolation and repair.
- Install up to 3” conduit to code and pull wire.
- Experience with new equipment installations.
- Perform troubleshooting and minor repair of HVAC equipment, chiller systems and other auxiliary manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain records applicable to the job.
- Use CMMS to obtain spare parts, retrieve work orders and generate new work orders.
- Assume responsibility for signing out spare parts and completing repair tags.
- Work with a planner to prepare and implement a daily work schedule, develop PM schedules and spare parts requirements for equipment.
- Communicate with outside contractors and vendors to identify necessary repairs and to oversee projects.
- Record maintenance activities, develop and execute job plans, and communicate new procedures used in troubleshooting.
- Provide leadership and serve as a technical resource to associates training in the electrical discipline.
- Perform work audits for self and other associates.
- Comply with housekeeping and safety rules.
- Technical certification in electronics or electrical maintenance, Associates degree or equivalent.
- 3 plus years in manufacturing or industrial maintenance, equipment repair or electronics.
- Able to operate electrical, electronic and pneumatic test equipment.
- Personal computer skills and experience with SAP is a plus, but not required.
- Mechanical Maintenance experience is a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media