$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor in Rochelle. Il.
- Monitor and track work orders and PM’s on lines and equipment to maintain maximum efficiency. Manage work assignments and hold staff accountable for these assignments and resulting equipment performance. Ensure documentation for all necessary facility and equipment maintenance is completed on shift.
- Effectively and compassionately supervise and develop employees on a continual basis.
- Proactively supervises plant maintenance staff.
- Resolve any employee issues and document disciplinary actions and superior performance recognition for all employees in a timely manner.
- Provide and promote a strong teamwork environment
- Maintain a positive and constructive work environment within the department as well as with other departments and promote teamwork.
- Provide and facilitate appropriate consequence management for under-performing team members.
- Ensure all team members remove parts from inventory in accordance with inventory management system and procedures.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies and possess good troubleshooting skills
- Communicate across departments and shifts to determine condition of operations and priorities.
- Enforce all safety rules, good manufacturing practices within the department, continually monitor and supervise forepersons and mechanics.
- Provide suggestions to improve processes, procedures and department in support of bakery goals. Identify potential cost savings and cost avoidance.
- Write corrective work orders as needed, when equipment repairs are identified. Follow-up on items to ensure corrective work orders are generated when it is not suitable to correct immediately.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Communication skills, written and verbal, customer focused.
- Ability to be on feet all day and perform walking, stooping, and bending functions as required.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to utilize EAM (Equipment Asset Management) software system.
- Solid work ethic, trustworthy, and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Previous supervision experience preferred.
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be available for occasional weekends as necessary.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis (RCA) for equipment and process failures.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media