Sr. Automation Engineer
$100000 to $120000 Per Year
The Senior Automation Engineer will be a lead for other automation engineers for control projects and will oversee/perform all phases of controls and automation project work and plant automation support for a fortune 500 CPG manufacturing co. Focus on improving all aspects of existing automation, as well as, developing new automation equipment and controls integration optimization. Additionally, responsibilities include metrology and instrumentation design and calibration.
Competitive Base Salary, plus 10% bonus, Excellent Benefits including a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation and full relocation assistance if needed!
- Bachelor’s Degree; (BS Degree in Electrical - Chemical – Mechanical - Industrial Engineer is preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in automation and controls (could include internships).
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley and Rockwell Authorization software/hardware and be well versed in structured text programming.
- Capital project support experience.
- Instrument calibration experience. Certification preferred.
- Electrical experience.
- Prior experience within a manufacturing environment. Experience within Food & Beverage Consumer Package Goods manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Working knowledge of food industry standards; AIB, PMO and FDA regulations
- Design control systems
- Improve process and packaging system, safety, quality and reliability.
- Upgrade control system.
- Improve Operational Efficiency and Performance Efficiency.
- Support maintenance control activities – provide training and support to increase maintenance team abilities.
- Integrate control systems and platforms – reduce losses in milk, packaging and other materials.
- Ensure compliance with safety, regulatory and Group standards.
- Verify integrity of control loops, read prints and give input at the design phase of projects.
- Ensure accuracy of readings and measures – calibrate and otherwise validate instruments and control mechanisms.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media