Job Title: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Summary: Provide electrical and process control systems engineering and technical support and expertise company. This includes the development, implementation and execution of capital projects and the support of maintenance operations. Provides engineering support and expertise to operations as needed.
Develops, implements and manages capital projects in cooperation with the Vice President and Director of Operations. Performs and/or oversees integrated engineering planning, design, and development, and provides strategic technical coordination and support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the resident expert in electrical and process controls for the company.
- Develop and implement capital projects from concept, theory, operational sequencing, equipment needs, negotiating with vendors, coordinating with personnel and preparing capital expenditure requests.
- Assists in the development, planning and execution of productivity and process improvements, defining individual projects, assigning budgetary costs to projects, attending project support meetings and supporting other departments.
- Performs other duties that support operations and maintenance.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree; Engineering highly preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- 5 years plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work requires supervising and monitoring work performance through the assistance of other supervisors or administrators, including making final decisions on hiring and disciplinary actions, evaluating program/work objectives and effectiveness, and realigning work and staffing assignments, as needed.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media