Sr .NET Developer
$100000 to $128000 Per Year
Seeking a Senior .NET Software Engineer, responsible for designing and developing full-stack applications that leverage the Microsoft .NET Framework. You will own the technical planning and implementation of the new application features and capabilities while driving the development of features that will revolutionize the healthcare industry.
This specific position will primarily entail technical development and support of our data conversion software and will require a strong detail-oriented data background. This also requires working on production environments and assisting with production issues that could be outside of typical business hours. Therefore, a flexible working schedule is needed, however only a 40 hour work week is expected on average.
- Participates in the full software development lifecycle
- Designs and implements new features, translating product requirements and specifications into a functional application, including user interface, business logic, and data access development
- Collaborate with fellow team members to solve technical challenges and improve the collective knowledge of the team
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture and documentation
- Provide production support towards data conversion efforts with a focus on data integrity
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some nights and weekends required
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science or related fields required
- 8+ years experience in software development in any programming language or platform
- 5+ years experience in developing .NET applications
- Strong .NET design and development skills
- Proven experience in building enterprise level web applications
- Strong Object Oriented design and development skills with the .NET Framework (C#)
- Solid understanding of Web Standards (XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, APIs, Web Services, etc)
- SQL proficiency (DDL and DML)
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of design patterns.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong commitment to quality
- Experience with Agile or XP methodologies or related iterative development processes a plus
- Experience with test-driven development is a strong plus
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media