Application Development Manager
Application Development Team Manager
We are a recruiting firm who has been engaged to identify a hands-on Application Development Team Manager with experience leading the development and maintenance of B2C applications.
Are you someone who . . .
- Is excited about managing developers and then building the team further?
- Has the desire to grow in leadership skills?
- Would love to help define the future of the company? Actually, make an impact?
- Would bring continuous improvement, efficiencies, and processes to the team?
Cloud. Java. SQL. Spring. SDLC. Microservices. Full-Stack. UML. Docker. Agile.
Innovative. Problem Solver. Motivated. Entrepreneurial. Make an IMPACT!
This role is a key player in the software development lifecycle (SDLC), working hands-on in the design and implementation of robust, scalable and optimally performing mobile applications and systems using Java related technologies.
- Coaches, mentors, and manages a team of 4 - 5 software developers with the goal of growing.
- Responsible for identifying and executing continuous improvement in development methodology
- Provide technical thought leadership to the organization
- Responsible for defining and maintaining tier 3 platform support process for escalated production issues
- Responsible for capacity planning for the development team
- Ensures clean technical solutions in the relevant languages and frameworks (Java, SQL, Spring)
- Contributes to maintaining and enhancing deployment pipeline process
- Responsible for leading root cause analysis for critical defects
- Responsible for maintaining updated project progress and reference documentation, consulting with business analysts and architects on technical issues encountered
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in source code development
- Minimum 1-year experience leading development teams
- Experience designing and enhancing overall corporate IT architecture
- Knowledge of key processes including SDLC, Agile, unit testing, database structure design and technical change control
- Experienced with Java development platforms
- Strong knowledge and experience with Object Oriented design/development
- Structured and analytical problem solving
Nice to Have:
- Master’s Degree
- Any experience with Micros Services, Web Services technologies
- Experience with any of Oracle, SQL RDMS, WebLogic, etc.
- Experience with Cloud Computing technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
- In-depth understanding of data modeling would be helpful
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media