Technical Manager (Polymer Chemist/Engineer)
The Technical Manager (Polymer Chemist/Engineer) will be responsible for developing and modifying materials, equipment, tooling and processing techniques and to stabilize the process for the future as well.
- Ensuring Foam manufacturing equipment runs safely, efficiently, and effectively
- Lead the team in product development process from initial phase of product design to processing
- Provide technical service and participate in the trial runs with the current and new products
- Identify technology trends and determine how they can be used in manufacturing operations.
- Evaluate manufacture products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Creates, revises, and approves the process specification for a manufacturing area and implements the process specification system described in the process specification manual; Ensures document control of manufacturing process specifications.
- Collaborating with R&D, production, and QC to ensure new formulations meet market and specific customers' requirements
- Four- year degree in Polymer Chemical Engineering or relatable field
- Five to Ten years of experience with polyester/polyether foam.
- Good working knowledge of operating a foam machine and polymer chemistry, as well as, a proficient knowledge of polyurethane raw materials, processing techniques and end user applications is essential.
- Experience in troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including, supervision, mentoring, coaching, presentation skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all technical levels.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media