Remote within US (some travel to New York City)
Usher in the Second Generation of Blockchain Analytics
Our passion here is building revolutionary software to promote transparency, auditability, and trust around any type of blockchain or distributed ledger data. We empower the most important institutions across regulation, compliance, finance, and investigation to transform their decision making process. Our method of fighting crime, illuminating risk, and providing actionable market data ushers in the second generation of distributed ledger analytics. If you share this passion we want you on the team.
We are looking for gritty, technical Swiss Army Knives who are enthusiastic about quickly translating customer needs into elegant, stable, and performant software solutions. You should be comfortable interacting with the stack at every level, excited to move fast and exercise a bias towards experimentation and operate in a fast-paced, often opaque environment. Your job is to figure out what needs to get done and do it.
- Can you balance trade-offs between the speed of delivery and perfection? • Is your code production-ready and a stable foundation for continuous iteration? • Do you love working in new verticals, rolling your sleeves up, and solving fantastically hard data problems – often ones that have never been solved before?
You’ll be working on our core technology, designing scalable systems to solve novel problems with modern cloud technology and industry best practices, so you’ll need to articulate a long-term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems and the teams running them. In general, working shoulder to shoulder with the team turning our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap.
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service-oriented architecture.
- Experience designing and building highly scalable, distributed systems.
- Extensive experience with JVM based applications (including concurrency and multi threading)
- You write high quality code to meet the needs of the business.
- Familiarity deploying code and working with cloud platforms such as AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Experience working on multiple types of databases: Relational, documents, graph.
- Experience in any message passing frameworks for distributed systems orchestration.
- Some experience writing ETL pipelines, and great if you have experience using frameworks for pipelines orchestration.
- A willingness and ability to help mentor junior and mid-level team members • An interest in continuous learning, expanding technical knowledge, and the good judgment to know when and when not to introduce new technologies
Stand Apart By Demonstrating:
- Mentality of “If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.”
- Disposition of deriving joys from tinkering things and building stuff
- Self-reflection of “are we doing the right things in our business”?
Our company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media