Human Resource Manager
$110000 to $120000 Per Year
Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager Summary:
The Human Resource Manager maintains relations with all employees to develop their abilities to solve problems by promoting, explaining, and supporting plant policies. They administer daily personnel systems and perform and direct a variety of personnel activities including benefit administration, attendance, recruitment of production employees, track STD, FMLA and leaves of absences. Encourage employee interest, loyalty and goodwill.
Human Resource Manager Responsibilities:
- Successfully develop and manage talent strategies.
- Provide HR Business Partner and employee relations support to Management team.
- Screen, interview and perform background checks on production hourly applicants.
- Plan, organize and present new employee orientation programs.
- Train employees to plant policies, procedures, regulations, safety rules and benefits.
- Collaborate with HR leaders to strategically align HR service offerings and initiatives with organizational strategies and operational priorities to support the organization.
- Support the development of the business strategy, workforce plan and supporting HR service strategy to ensure HR services are aligned to meet the organization’s strategies and operational priorities.
- Prioritize, develop and implement HR strategies and services to help drive and execute organizational strategies and operational priorities.
- Exercises independent judgment to enhance business performance by developing, implementing, coordinating and evaluating high-performance programs, systems and tools that align with the business strategy and create or reinforce a culture based on strategic competencies and behaviors.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources.
- Builds and leads the management team and business leadership following all human resources policies and standards and providing coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member and produce future leaders for the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other discipline.
- A minimum of six (6) years Human Resources/Business Management experience in manufacturing.
- Knowledge of employment laws and staffing practices are key.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to lead and manage change: sensitivity and conviction about the end game; thoughtful, deliberate, and results-oriented.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media