Lead Content Hub Developer
- Deliver the software product according to priorities
- Answer client inquiries in a timely fashion
- Take part in meetings, technical discussions
- Describe and assist with general concepts of Digital Asset Management software
- Discuss potential upstream integrations, i.e. ERP, PCM, PIM systems
- Discuss potential downstream integrations, i.e. Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn, Sitecore, E-Commerce
- Sitecore DAM concepts, i.e.,
o Managing your Content repository
o Organizing your domain
o Creating your entities
- Sitecore CMP concepts, i.e.,
- Sitecore MRM concepts, i.e.,
- Best Practices for Implementation
- Be very proactive to question infrastructure, overall solution etc. to make sure the business value is met within timeline and budget.
- Work as part of a skilled cross-functional team, collaborating with Business Analysts, onshore Solution Architects, and Project Managers
- Develop custom functionality and integrations using APIs from the DAM platform.
- 5+ years of experience in .NET / C# software development
- Ability to Lead a development team. Preference given to candidates with 2+ years’ experience leading a development team
- Solid .NET development skills including experience with modern JS Frameworks: Angular / React.
- Willing to learn modern, SaaS-based enterprise DAM platform chosen by several Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies. Will learn DAM concepts and the API for this SaaS enterprise DAM platform.
- Great communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience in using modern software engineering tools: git workflows, load testing tools, mock frameworks
- Integration experience, API usage experience, Content management experience a strong plus
- Preference to candidates with experience working in a Digital Engagement Practice or on past Digital Engagement Practice projects
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media