CPG Strategy Leader
About the Company:
Company focused on global analytics services and solutions. Capabilities range from Data Visualization, Data Management to Advanced analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning. The company is unique in its ability to bring in the right mix of technology and business analytics to create sustainable white-box solutions that transition to the clients at the close of engagement. This is done cost effectively using a global execution model leveraging clients' existing technologies and data assets. The company also provides strong IP in the context of pre-built analytics solutions in data mining, business intelligence, and Big Data.
- Fast growing and profitable
- Focused on accelerating CPG firms to be AI first in the last mile
- On course to double revenue each year for the next few years
- Series A funded global firm of ~750 employees with several offices in North America, Europe, and India
- Extremely entrepreneurial environment with deep pride in their customer relationships
- Very Innovative on customer solutions
- Environment is Friendly, Collaborative, High Energy, with lots of Ideation
- Looking for someone with established track record with a Big 4 and/or Nielsen, IRI, Coca Cola and is ready to step into a smaller, more entrepreneurial firm, to have a huge impact. *Huge plus if coming from Coca Cola.
- Provide consultation and data analysis
- Formalize the CPG vertical
- Advise CPG VPs and Business Unit Leaders on business strategy topics.
- Executing a DTC strategy
- Increasing market share by 5% over 5 years without compromising margins
- Building and thriving using a 1:1 consumer strategy in a cookie-less world
- Advise CPG CIO (info/tech officer) and CDOs (data officer) on operationalizing the business strategy into data strategy.
- Ex: What is the right approach and data strategy to building global AI/ML products which can be scaled globally in a F500?
- Develop industry leading point of views and establish company as a domain expertise led consulting firm.
- How to transform traditional monoliths into a digital CPG enterprise which cuts functional siloes (Nike's vision).
- How can next gen revenue growth management integrate with supply chain, customer distribution, and marketing to create transformative outcomes?
- Drive 10x ROI for clients:
- Be it a strategy/data science/data engineering/point problem, you will be called upon to drive 10x impact for the dollars invested in us by the client.
- Drive adoption of your strategy to the last mile, acting as a true partner to your client.
- Collaborate with other company practices:
- Drive transformational value to the clients by collaborating with data scientists, data engineers, supply chain experts, customer analytics experts and other specialized CoE’s at the company. A winner in this role will be a tactful collaborator.
- Coach, Mentor & Lead company consultants who seek to develop expertise in CPG and a combination of data science/data engineering.
- Must have direct insider CPG experience, not just consulting.
- Track record of innovation, big picture thinking, and granular problem solving is a must.
- Does Not require in-depth understanding/experience in the AI/ML space. Leaders will work with candidate get up to speed on the AI wave.
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and financial principles such as budgeting, asset valuation, and net present value.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently AND as part of a team
- Exposure to global markets (especially North America)
- Expertise in one or more of following:
- Revenue Growth
- Shopper Insights
- Brand Marketing
- Category Management
- Sweet spot is 12-18 years’ experience in progressive roles.
- Especially interested in leader with experience at Coca Cola
- Also asking for 4-5 years in a CPG firm, preferably in Cat Man/Rev Man/Customer Development teams.
Example current title searches:
- CPG titles
- Growth leader
- Strategy and Insight Leaders
- VP/Director of Innovation
- Consulting firm titles
- Senior Manager
- Associate Partner
- Lead Partner
- Practice Leader
There’s a reason this company is one of the fastest growing private companies in the country! You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, friendliest, hardest working people in the data analytics space. You’ll work with the latest technologies and interface directly with the key decision stakeholders with clients, some of the largest and most innovative businesses in the world. Company offers a 401k match; full medical, dental and vision benefits; a fun, collaborative team atmosphere and a work life balance. They believe people are their greatest assets and value every one of them.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media