Restoration Division Manager
Established, growing restoration company is looking for its next self-assured, confident, and goal-oriented Restoration Manager to join their team.
Afina Staffing's client is a leader in their industry, a profitable, metric-driven company that works their asses off but has a lot of fun along the way.
The Restoration Manager is responsible for the division's overall budget and financial performance and identifies ways to increase revenues, decrease costs, and support budget preparation. He or she will be responsible for ensuring that all divisional/company procedures are followed and that projects are completed on time and within established budgetary guidelines. Specifically, the Restoration Manager should:
- Focus on the Gross Profit margin for all projects.
- Focus on net profits for the divisions.
- Ensure that smart purchasing decisions are made for project materials.
- Ensure that staffs' time is utilized efficiently and that people are routed effectively to maximize their productivity and minimize wasted time and effort.
Ensure that deductibles, deposits, and timely progress billings take place to maximize cash flow.
- Oversee all jobs, including monitoring current production reports to ensure they are on time and within budget. Set and monitor goals for the overall team and track each project's financial performance and department monitoring key metrics such as costs versus estimate, schedule versus plan, resource allocation and resource productivity, billing and collections, cash flow, and profitability.
- Help foster and promote a collaborative and mutually beneficial, supportive relationship between Operations, Estimating, Business Development, and other company business units.
- Analyze project financials, contract management, and other documents and reports to anticipate potential issues and problems and proactively develop solutions to address them. Ensure the company's legal obligations are met.
- Oversee project construction for compliance with specifications, codes, installation techniques, and safety activities. Ensure customer approval of detailed job submittals, engineering drawings, and other documentation created for the project. Ensure a complete close-out of each project and prompt payment of all payments due.
- Manage 24 / 7 "On Call" schedule and participate in being "On Call."
- 5+ years of project management or construction operation management experience in the restoration industry required.
- Experience with Xactimate
- Maintain a "big picture" strategic view with an ability to solve problems.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Must be available for on-call rotation. Available for emergency work after hours and on weekends and holidays.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media