$105000 to $115000 Per Year
- Foods manufacturer with excellent benefits, growth potential and stability is hiring for a Maintenance Manager
- They are looking for a Manager who will manage an Assistant Maintenance Manager, 4 Maintenance Supervisors and 40+ maintenance technicians and electricians in a highly automated, fast paced operation.
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, a natural leader who has excellent troubleshooting skills and has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- FULL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE will be provided
- Lead the automation and robotic expansion of the operation
- Responsible for the development, implementation and day to day supervision of maintenance systems, processes and documentation associated with efficient and High Performing Manufacturing Organizations (Prevention and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, SOP’s, Safety, etc.).
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
- Develop and/or maintain Key Performance Indicators for tracking and reporting the performance of the maintenance function (supplier performance, 3rd party contractor performance, equipment reliability, overall equipment effectiveness, etc.)
- Provide long term solutions and day-to-day support to all operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- Train employees on proper work methods and safety procedures.
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with USDA regulations.
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance work performed and inventory.
- Provide regular status reports to maintenance management team.
- BS/BA is preferred or an Associates and or an equivalent of 5+ years of Maintenance Management experience
- 5+ years of maintenance management experience in a consumer products, liquid filling, high-speed packaging or food manufacturing environment
- Process/project engineering experience is preferred; ideally with automation and leading capital projects with robotics
- Technical skills in mechanical and electrical repair is required; able to teach and coach the team with knowledge in any of the following : PLCs, instrumentation, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, motors, VFD's, robotics and support equipment: ammonia refrigeration, high pressure boiler, compressed air.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order processes, preventive/ predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory and scheduling software is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills (conflict resolution, facilitation, change management skills, decision making, empowerment and delegation), preferred.
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts associated with high-level process issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus
- Provides leadership and guidance to employees in the Maintenance Department.
military veteran preferred
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media