Occupational Therapist (Home Health) Per-Diem/Part-Time
Per-Diem / Part-Time Opportunity
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who desires to implement high-quality Occupational Therapy services.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Occupational Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
- Licensed or license eligible Occupational Therapist
- 1+ years of Home Health experience preferred
- 1+ years of Skilled Nursing Facility Experience preferred
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media