Home Health, RN Weekends (full-time)
Work full-time with benefits on the Weekends!
Join our fantastic home health company. We are growing and looking for the best of the best nurses to care for our wonderful patients. This is per-diem full-time benefited position.
Health Home healthcare nurses provide one-on-one care for patients in their homes and may involve wound care, medication management, medication administration, hands-on care to patients, intravenous therapy lines, observing and monitoring patients' conditions, maintaining accurate records and making physician recommendations..
You will be providing
- SOC Start of Care
- Follow Up
- Discharge / Re-certification
- Active (unrestricted) nursing license in the State
- 1 year (professional) nursing experience in Home Health (Medicare non-pediatric) or 2 years of recent Medical Surgical, ICU, or Telemetry in an acute care hospital
- Home Health Case Management experience a plus (hospital CM is not the same)
- Skills should be: Wound Care, Wound Vacs, diabetic management, CHF management, PICC Lines, NG Tubes and IV Therapy
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media