Design Engineer (NVH)
$65000 to $80000 Per Year
Design Engineer (NVH - Automotive)
Benton Harbor, MI (Family-Friendly Beach/Vacation Town; 2 hours to Chicago, 3 hours to Detroit)
A multi-billion dollar, global, specialty automotive component manufacturer has an immediate need for a Design Engineer due to growth and expansion. They have over 10K employees, 40+ locations worldwide, and partner with every large automotive provider in the world. They specialize in NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) and product top tier, customized/configured products. This is a beautiful location; small beach vacation town that sits on Lake Michigan (5,000 people). It's <2 hours to Chicago, and <3 hours to Detroit.
- World leading provider of NVH products; you'll design/engineer anti-vibration products for every large automotive company
- NA HQ Site; center of excellence, R&D/Labs, site is where all the action is (can be promoted up without having to relocate again)
- Seeking strong CAD experience, FEA, and ideally some CAE experience (desired)
- Knowledge of Chassis, Suspension Dynamics, or similar desired - not required
- Target base pay $65K-$80K, 7% bonus, relocation paid, full benefits
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media