Sr. Electrical Engineer
What We’re Looking For:
A driven and innovative Sr. Electrical Engineer to facilitate the daily operations, technical support and coaching/development of the junior Engineering Division
What You’ll Do:
Assist the Engineering Division Manager in executing the departments operational objectives. As the subject matter expert, you will lead and mentor the engineering team members while executing complex
- Proven experience effectively managing project timelines, ensuring completion of projects on time and in
- An in depth knowledge of the design and constructability of the following systems: Power, Lighting, Communication, Alarm, Lighting Protection, Grounding, and Instrument/Control.
- Demonstrated strong project management and customer relations
- Ability to lead and achieve electrical engineering operational objectives by leading teams in the design and execution of complex projects with minimal
- An in depth, working knowledge of NFPA 70 and
- Ability to develop and maintain key strategic relationships with various partners.
- Ability to integrate and become the subject matter expert for the Engineering
- Proven experience providing effective cost estimates and
- Ability to interface with regulatory agencies and manufacturers/distributers.
- Proven ability to develop personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation. Ability to identify areas of improvement propose and implement plans to develop team
- Proven ability to plan and execute electrical projects by determining specifications, schedules, integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs, verify code requirements, assist with cost estimates and resolve design
- An adherence to high ethical standards that align with company Values. Network to improve market presence of the company Engineering
- Experience interpreting competing markets to provide strategies to improve market presence, penetration and new business
- Ability to analyze business practices and procedures and to implement improvements, if
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our database; maintaining
- Strong verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to manage multiple complicated tasks and achieve a high level of execution.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent education/experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in Electrical Engineering, or related field. To include experience in proper design and
- Possess a valid driver’s
You May Also Have:
- PE in Electrical
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirementApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media