Seeking a Sales / Business Development Representative for sales and account management of medium to large original equipment manufacturers in the territory. This position is strongly focused on prospecting for new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customers. The Sales/ Business Development Representative will be responsible to sell engineered products and supply chain solutions to increase a customer's efficiencies and reduce operating costs in manufacturing. This role utilizes consultative selling.
The company is a people focused growing organization with great career growth opportunity in the industrial / manufacturing sales market.
Home Office. Company Car. Regular travel will be required within the territory.
Territory: Connecticut, Rhode Island
- Sales experience within Industrial /manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong communication skills (for customers and business partners)
- Excellent relationship building and customer service abilities
- Time management skills and personal responsibility to ensure productivity in a self-directed working environment.
- Experience with identifying strengths and weaknesses, alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Strong orientation towards teamwork and flexibility with changing business needs
- Successful sales presentation utilizing Power Point
- Good driving record is required
- Home Office
- Company Car
- Reimbursement business expenses
- Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- 401K plan w/ company match
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media