Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
$90000 to $110000 Per Year
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor to lead an assigned plant maintenance function in a greenfield startup high speed manufacturing plant in in high speed FMCG fast moving consumer package goods manufacturing industry. Relocation available - multiple openings nationwide.
- 2 plus years related Plant Maintenance Supervisory experience in a high speed continuous process manufacturing environment.
- Electrical manufacturing, Controls, Allen Bradley PLC troubleshooting/programming experience.
- Maintenance experience with industrial equipment i.e. Compressors, Cooling Towers, Wastewater Treatment Plant, HVAC
- Experience leading teams through formal root cause analysis, long term corrective plans including preventative maintenance
- Ability to apply intensive and diversified evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard machine shop, electrical shop, maintenance shop, chemical process, and tooling inspection techniques, and procedures
•Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment. This includes correcting unsafe acts/conditions, facilitating monthly safety meetings, performing monthly safety inspections, and investigating accidents, as required.
•Supports development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the food safety system.
•Provides administration and supervision of the plant maintenance function as directed.
•Arranges for maintenance of adequate level of supplies, materials and parts so that there will be no interruption in operations due to shortages.
•Resolves technical problems encountered related to area of responsibility.
•Provides and plans technical training.
•Arranges for all equipment in area to be properly maintained and upgraded as needed.
•Provides daily logs including daily scheduled and nonscheduled work sheets and equipment PMs.
•Stays current in new technologies and applies them as applicable to the manufacturing process.
•Accesses, inputs, and retrieves information from the computer.
•Maintain positive relations with local bargaining unit ensuring a high level of productivity (if applicable).
•Initiates, reviews, masters, and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
•Establishes and maintains an employee relations climate of trust and confidence that will discourage third party interference, or establishes and maintains an employee relations climate of trust and confidence with employees, their union stewards and representatives which will promote achievement of plant and company goals.
•While the regular working cycle of this position is usually 5 days on (Monday-Friday), this job may include working weekends (Saturday and Sunday); working hours may vary as specified by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as directed by management.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media