Senior Embedded Software Engineer
$100000 to $120000 Per Year
We're a leading equipment manufacturing company looking to bring on a talented Senior Embedded Software Engineer who excels in making software to interact with hardware.
What We'd Like to See
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent required.
- 4+ years of experience with demonstrated credibility and track record in embedded programming, to specify, architect, design, code, test, troubleshoot and support embedded applications in a team environment.
- Proficiency with software development processes and tools such as requirements management, design modeling / UML, software architecture, configuration management, software testing, task/issue/defect tracking and review
- Proficiency with IDE, source code control, documentation, and design modeling tools
- Proficiency in object oriented design and programming techniques and experience in a higher-level programming language (preferably C++).
- Experience in numerous embedded controls (e.g. PID control loops, motor control, digital filters, state machines, low-level peripheral drivers, etc.)
- Experience with embedded RTOS, state machines, schedulers and interrupt driving coding.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks independently to complete jobs on time with the right emphasis on priorities.
- 5+ years minimum experience with demonstrated proficiency in embedded software architectures and embedded C programming for 8, 16 or 32 bit processors
- Familiarity with Agile or Scrum software development process in a team environment
- Familiarity with continuous integration build server technology
- Familiarity with troubleshooting hardware technology (i.e. reading electrical schematics and using multimeters and oscilloscopes)
- Familiarity with industrial fieldbus protocols and other serial network communications is a plus (ProfiNet, Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, CAN, USB, RS485, Modbus, etc.).
- Ethernet and wireless communication stacks is a plus (TCP/IP, UDP, Zigbee, Bluetooth, wifi, etc.)Compensation, Perks, and Benefits
100-120k + strong health/dental/vision + 401(k) + more
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media