Hardware Engineer- Automation
Grow your career in hardware design and enjoy low travel! This is a great opportunity to work just north of the Minneapolis, MN area on diverse projects that vary in industry and size. This position will design hardware for industrial automation systems.
- BS in Electrical Engineering is preferred, AS in Engineering with applicable experience
- 5+ years experience with Rockwell platforms
- Previous experience in a related role regarding hardware in electrical systems is required including design and/or hardware Engineering
- well versed in industrial controls components
- AutoCAD Electrical hardware design preferred
- Understanding of UL standards, familiarity of NEC and NFPA requirements
- Typically just local travel in the Twin Cities.
- Ability to communicate and work with clients and in a team environment
Reasons you should consider this opportunity:
- Profit sharing up to 11%
- Handling projects from cradle to grave
- Compensation pay for jobs requiring more than 45 hours/week
- 401k match = 4% (on employee’s 5%)
- Merit based bonuses (also depends on company profitability and business group performance)
- Reasonably priced health care premiums
- Informal and friendly work environment
Additional duties related to this job posting consist of the following:
- Assist with hardware testing of control panels to prepare the panels for final software checkout as necessary.
- Lead project workflow for all hardware engineering and design
- Assist with estimating efforts as they may pertain to engineered solutions.
- Panel hardware order placement and PO generation.
- Panel design coordination between engineering, CAD and Shop.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media