Senior Application Engineer (Asian OEM - Automotive)
$90000 to $95000 Per Year
Senior Applications Engineer
Benton Harbor, MI (Family-Friendly Beach/Vacation Town; 2 hours to Chicago, 3 hours to Detroit)
A multi-billion dollar, global, specialty automotive component manufacturer has an immediate need for a Senior AE due to growth and expansion. They have over 10K employees, 40+ locations worldwide, and partner with every large automotive provider in the world. They specialize in NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) and product top tier, customized/configured products. We are looking for a skilled AE who will work with their Asian OEMs, specifically on Chassis NVH (desired, not required knowledge). This is a beautiful location; small beach vacation town that sits on Lake Michigan (5,000 people). It's <2 hours to Chicago, and <3 hours to Detroit.
Key things to note:
- You'll be the most Senior AE on the team; leading customer relations for Asian OEMs
- NA HQ Site; center of excellence, R&D/Labs, site is where all the action is (can be promoted up without having to relocate again)
- Position is customer facing, works the lifecycle, seeking strong project leadership
- Target base pay $80K-$95K, 10% bonus, relocation paid, full benefits
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Drive excellence and help win customer projects; subsequently leading the lifecycle through development, assuring profitability
- Lead advanced product quality planning for projects
- Lead projects from start to finish, mentor/coach other junior AE's on the team
- Knowledge of Chassis NVH or NVH experience is a big plus
- Strong organization, presentation, problem-solving, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel <10% as needed
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media