LEAD IMAGING ANALYST
Lead Imaging Systems Analyst
Must reside in the Culpeper, VA area and drive between 3 radiology locations.
- Responsible for Imaging Systems design, integration, and technical guidance across all imaging areas of the Health System, ensuring successful delivery of existing and new imaging\
- Technical lead on imaging projects and expected to lead by influence and example through appropriate participation, technical guidance, involvement in, and oversight of projects and
- Mentor and guide team members with best practices for clinical imaging systems and will work collaboratively with other team members to foster an environment of respect, open communication, and cross functional expertise.
- Minimum (4) four years radiology IT experience required
- Application System Certification (CIIP) required (will consider non-certified candidates who are able to get certified in less than 2 tries).
- Significant knowledge and experience with DICOM, HL7, IHE, Imaging Modalities (XR, US, MRI, CT, Nuclear, Mammogram, and EKGs, and standard imaging)
- Experience working with Epic Radiant (EMR) highly preferred
- Proficient with workflows, application product functionality, design and build
- Strategic thinker, organized, analytical, problem solver, professional,
- Proficient in ITS processes to include but not limited to analysis, design, build, and testing and change
- High School Diploma required - Bachelor's degree preferred
- Driver's license, good driving record, and ability to drive between and support 3 regional imaging locations required
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media