Project Manager - Industrial Automation
Work remotely for a privately-owned international systems integration firm with multiple offices including Indianapolis, IN. They needs a Project Manager with industrial automation experience to help provide custom automation solutions to Fortune 500 food & beverage companies.
Why Work Here:
- Stable company in business for over 30 years
- Fun and fast-paced culture with team collaboration
- Work-life-balance is encouraged
- Full benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k matching
- Work can be done remotely within a 2-hour radius of Indianapolis
- Work directly with our customers, engineering team, third-party contractors, and consultants to define, plan, execute, and finalize industrial automation projects according to deadlines and within budget
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Travel will be approximately 20% within the Midwest region.
- Work can be done remotely within a 2-hour radius of Indianapolis ( other locations: Los Angeles, CA - Texas)
- 5+ years of experience industrial automation knowledge
- AS degree in Engineering min.
- Certifications a plus: PMP, CAPM, PMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, CPM, APMC, PE
- Travel will be around 20% overnight stays - Midwest region
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media