Client Services Manager/Project Manager
Position: Sr PM, Client Services Manager
As a Client Services Manager you will be responsible for working with customers, status updates of existing projects, and new business development. Your Project Management responsibilities will include planning, design, and management of water/wastewater process design and capital improvement projects. You will also be responsible for water/wastewater studies & master planning.
Required Engineering Experience:
- 10 - 25 years of experience in SC working on water and wastewater related projects
- Must be a PE in SC (or ability to obtain in short order)
- Experience with design, plans, specifications, reports and cost estimates on treatment plants, pipelines, pump stations, tanks and other water/wastewater storage and conveyance systems
- Experience with process design, hydraulics, pumping systems, and treatment process.
- Ability to create, calibrate, modify, and perform hydraulic modeling for water and wastewater systems.
- A proven business development track record including writing proposals in response to requests for proposals.
- Experience and ability to guide, direct, and coordinate with the multiple departments and sub-consultants required.
Why work here:
- This is a career enhancing opportunity with one of our longstanding clients!
- Take the next logical step your career and get the promotion and pay raise you deserve!
- An excellent leadership team who takes pride in their reputation as a leader in the engineering consulting market
- Top 10 firm on “Hot Firms List”
- Top 25 firm on “Best Firms to Work For in 2020”
- Excellent compensation and benefits
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media