Azure Cloud Senior Engineer
Need someone who would feel comfortable with non-cloud native technology stack
In this role you will:
- work within the cross-functional scrum team delivering the core features in Agile environment
- take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
Desired skills and experience:
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with build tools such as Ant and Maven
- Familiarity with continuous integration (TeamCity and GitLab CI is preferable)
- Azure Cloud
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries and frameworks
- Unix/Linux environment and scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl)
- SQL knowledge and understanding
- modern engineering and DevOps practices, continuous integration and delivery
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- agile software development practices experience and good communication skills
- being proactive and inspiring others to deliver at a high-level Fundamentally, the candidate must apply critical thinking to all proposed problems and have a keen aptitude for technology.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Support CI and CD processes and support automated artifact deployment.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code for both production code and automation testing framework.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media