Production Supervisor - 2nd shift - automation / assembly
$70000 to $90000 Per Year
Established and global company that has a good working culture has an opportunity at their site in the beautiful upstate of SC for a Production Supervisor – 2nd shift. Will supervise, coordinate and control assembly operations in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures. Will report to the production manager. A safe workplace will be promoted. Will provide guidance and support to those supervised to ensure quality production. Will ensure quantity and quality of all work performed by the department while promoting positive morale and high performance standards. Will schedule, plan and assign all work in the department. Also, will support the development and training of direct reports. Duties include also performance evaluations, salary reviews, staffing selections and terminations. Will manage 20 – 40 people. It is an automated manufacturing environment. There are also other responsibilities. Most supervisors in this role arrive by 3:00pm and leave at 1:00am. This is a company that values personal / work life balance. There is comprehensive benefit package to include a 401K. There is also bonus potential and promotion potential.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, business or related field
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Mechanical gauging equipment use proficiency
- 10+ years manufacturing experience preferred (will consider at least 8 years)
- 5+ years of production supervision experience in an automated assembly environment
- Production supervision experience over at least 30 people is preferred
- CNC equipment, machining and tooling is a plus
- Time and attendance systems proficiency
- Proficient with the MS Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to apply understanding of machine systems to maintaining and identifying possibilities for continuous improvement
- Need is working knowledge of in hydraulics, mechanics, pneumatics and precision measuring procedures
- Must be able to prioritize completing a variety of tasks in a timely manner
- Need to be able to troubleshoot machine problems and determine resolutions
- Must prioritize safety
- Must prioritize training of others
- Need strong technical and problem solving skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media